Sunday, May 22, 2011

Live: At World's End

Beautiful day here in Post-Judgment.  Just hope everyone is enjoying this glorious Sunday morning as much as I.  I don't mean to gloat, beacuse I do feel truly sympathetic toward those who were led astray by Harold Camping and his blasphemy.  But...

1)  "The Bible says..."  We've heard more on the news, about the Bible and Bible prophesy in the last two weeks than we have in the last two years -- two decades.  PRAISE GOD!!!

2)  "Jesus said..."  How can these people be so easily swayed by a man, but reject the truth set down for us by God Almighty in His Word?  While I feel for lambs led to the slaughter, they should have been born a little higher on the food chain -- or at least, acted like it.  I shake my head in disbelief and pity at people who insist on following the words of a man, whether he claims to be preaching the Bible or not, but never check it out for themselves -- Huh? Good grief, we ask for a receipt when we buy $70 worth of gas!!  You don't look for verification before you quit your job? sell your house? give away your life savings?

3)  "Momma always said..."  There, but for the grace of God go I.  And that's the truth, Harold.

No comments:

Post a Comment