Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wow! What a Ride!

2010 was incredible!  I set some personal goals at the beginning of the year; some were met, some are still waiting.  As for Scott and the girls, they put up with me for another 365 days!  Sometimes they were the reason for the paths we chose and the detours we made, and sometimes I was responsible -- they were always gracious enough to go along for the ride.  Either way, it was a heck of a year, and I've LOVED every minute of it.  You make it easy and you are worth it!

Steven and Joe, my heart and prayers have been with you every day; I long for your return in 2011. 

So, "Goodbye 2010, and thanks for the memories and growth you left behind!"

Winterthur

Olivia's Authors' Tea

      Chichester's Senior Prom

 Summer Storm

   April DooDah Parade

  Easter

 
Harrisburg

 Scott and His Mom

SMILES!

 Drama Queens

PA Renn Faire

 Sick for Halloween :(

"Wonder"-ful
Isaiah 26:3-4

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

No comments:

Post a Comment