Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Broken To Breathless: The Beginning

I have no idea what I'm doing. If this is the right thing. If this is even the smart thing to do. You hear so many stories of internet exposure (although, I don't foresee myself risking that kind of exposure) and comments taken out of context. I don't want to get carried away with this and find myself breaking the story of Brangelina-Gate or compromising who I am and what I believe for the nuances of "the blog". But I'm reaching out. I have a story to share, and what I've found as I've shared with others is that they know my story. They have lived one very similar to mine, or are trapped in a place I was, or know someone just like me. Others have shared with me their stories, and I have found bits of myself in those. If in the telling of my story, or the sharing of my thoughts I can encourage one person or extend one element of praise to the God who has made this possible and His Son Who has redeemed me, then I am doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment